What is WSP Mobile
Cloud based Mobile Storage Resource Management.
WSP Mobile is an App for iPhone, Ipad and iPod Touch that lets you browse through a selection of Widgets from the Wizards Storage Portal(WSP).
The growing list of configurable widgets, gives you up-to-date information about alerts, storage growth, availability and performance of your IBM TSM, IBM Storwize V7000, V7000 Unified, V5000, V3700, IBM SVC or Brocade SAN switches.
Install the App on your device, and log in using the same username and password as for the Wizards Storage Portal. If you don't have a login, sign up for a free trial of WSP.
Using WSP Mobile
- Type in Username & Password and tap the Login button.
- Swipe "Change User" to select a different username.
- Hold-down "Change User" - to re-order or delete login names from the userlist.
- Settings: Select from a list of available Widgets.
- Configure: Configure the current Widget
- Swipe to switch between Widgets
- Hold down to re-order or delete configured Widgets.
- Shake your device to re-load the content of the current Widget.
- Supported devices: iPhone 3 & 4, iPad 1 & 2, iPod Touch 3 & 4
- Store and manage logins.
- Configure any number of Widgets for each login name.
- Horizontal view is supported on iPad 1 & 2
- Integrated with the WSP Grid and recognizes existing WSP login names
- Widgets are displayed from:
- Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- IBM Storwize V7000, V7000 Unified, V5000 & V3700
- IBM SAN Volume controller (SVC)
- Brocade SAN Switches
- Remote Backup Center
- WSP Partner level
- SSL encrypted communication.